Keto Loaf Bread
This is our everyday breakfast. We ate two slices of this Keto Loaf Bread everyday and still shed our extra fats. Some people say this recipe has eggy taste and smell but for us who loves eggs so much, it doesn’t really matter. The taste of this bread is just like the ordinary bread so it became staple in our keto journey. Here are some photos of our breakfast with our keto bread.
My personal favorite is the one with mashed avocado, onion, salt and pepper with bacon and runny eggs. You can visit our Instagram page @ketofy.ph where we post most of our meals. You may also request for recipes in there to be put up in this blog.
Original recipe by fatforweightloss.com.au.
½ cup melted butter
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 cups almond flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp xanthan gum
- Preheat your oven to 350 F or 180 C.
- Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Beat eggs with melted butter and coconut oil.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients.
- Pour into a loaf pan and bake for 30-45 minutes.