Tagaytay is one of the most famous places you can visit in the South during holidays or even just a simple gathering with family or friends. We stayed here last Christmas 2018 and my family did enjoy chilling here, literally Netflix and Chill. Booked the unit in Airbnb and it costs ₱3,568.27 for four persons. You have the option to pay full or just half of it and pay the other half when the trip is coming. It will automatically deduct to your card. The owner will send you an authorization letter you will use to show the guards before entering the place.
What are the near tourist spots in the area?
- Few minutes drive to Tagaytay Picnic Grove and Sky Ranch.
- Walking distance to SM Hypermart, McDonald’s, Gerry’s Grill, Josephine’s Restaurant and Robinson’s Mall.
- Within Wind Residences compound, there’s 7-11 (24/7), Ace Hardware, laundry facility, nail salon, restaurants and BDO.
The place is clean and very accessible. The owner is responsive to queries. Her caretaker Ate Eden is very kind and easy to talk to. She make sure the unit is clean before the guests arrive.
Here are the basic rules of the unit owner:
- Guests should wash the dishes, utensils, pots and pans after each use. Cleanliness throughout must be maintained during the stay.
- Kindly turn-off electrical items appliances when not in use (a/c, tv, lights, etc.)
- Damages to the unit or any lost or broken items will have a corresponding fees.
- Lost keys will be charged to the guests. (1,000php)
- Please be considerate to other tenants and be mindful of your noise level.
- Check-in at 2pm – 5pm
- Check-out at 12 noon (coordinate with the care-taker if need to leave after 12 noon)
- Strictly no smoking is allowed anywhere in the unit or on the balcony of the unit.
- Do not throw anything from the balcony.
- No frying or cooking stinky/smelly food in consideration to other tenants. The smell do travel.
- Keep the unit tidy.
- Please wash the dishes that you used. Cleaning fee covers the changing/washing of the bed linens, blankets, towels and cleaning the unit. It does not cover washing the dishes, and pots and pans for you.
- Practice safety. Owner is not responsible for any accidents you may have caused.
- Please use everything with care.
I’ll definitely recommend the place. The only thing that i don’t want is the waiting time in the elevator though i understand since we stayed on a Holiday. If you want to check it out here is the link of the unit https://bit.ly/2CR7qAv . Enjoy!